Parts of a Water Gun
Written by Ben
Last updated on 2003-11-05
This is a short article that shows the parts of your soaker inside and out if you don't know them.
- PC, stands for Pressure Chamber. This is where the pressure you create by pumping is stored.
- Nozzle. Where the stream of water comes out.
- Reservoir. This is where you put the water that you are going to use, so that it can be pumped into the PC.
- Reservoir. See #3 in the Externals for a description.
- PC. See #1 in the Externals for a description.
- Pump tube.
- Trigger valve. The valve that releases the water in the PC.